Development opportunities available for growing and established businesses.
Norwich Research Park has Enterprise Zone status with a wide range of benefits including business rate discounts
Set in over 230 hectares of parkland, Norwich Research Park is a thriving business and research community. Around 12,000 talented people, including 3,000 researchers and clinicians and over 75 companies are based at Norwich Research Park and we are continuing to grow. An Enterprise Zone location, Norwich Research Park includes 52 hectares of development land and is ideal for expanding organisations.
New developments include a multi-million pound high tech build for a new Food & Health research centre – Quadram Institute and a mid tech build Leaf Systems® – a translational facility for the research, development and manufacture of high value products in plants which is scheduled to open in Spring 2017
All amenities are within easy walking distance of each other and at the heart of the Park is the award winning Centrum building. A hub for knowledge exchange and networking, visitors to Centrum can take advantage of open plan meeting areas, free guest wi-fi and a bustling cafe.
- Master planned plots suitable for a variety of business types with planning consent B1 & B2 and ancillary uses including a hotel, leisure facilities and a nursery
- Over 160,000 sq m (1.7m sq ft) of build space including a landmark development plot - Number 1 NRP (1,000 sq m)
- Enterprise Zone status with a wide range of benefits including business rate discounts of up to £275,000 over five years and simplified planning
- Superb infrastructure which includes fully resilient Superfast Broadband, a range of accessible facilities including free parking and meeting rooms
Property and Building Design
- Buildings at Norwich Research Park have been designed to the highest standard
- Our portfolio of property includes a range of mid and hi-tech developments
- A range of plot sizes and a variety of design and options are available
- Norwich Research Park also benefits from freehold sites