Because it has never been so crucial to understand the impact of new science and the challenges faced in translating them in new healthcare products, ON Helix is bringing you an exciting digital programme and audience for maximal insights and connections.
- The Keynote Programme addressing the main questions in modern therapeutics R&D including:
- A review of the potential of diagnostics to transform treatments with Lisa Baldwin, CEIDR Innovations and Michael Hornberger, Norwich Medical School, UEA
- Technologies and therapeutics approaches in the ‘undruggable space’ with Benedict Cross, Phoremost; Kamil Tamiola, Peptone and Laura Itzhaki, Polyprox
- Examples of technology solutions to new modalities of manufacturing with Sharon Brownlow, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult; Jason Jones, Oribiotech and José Castillo, Univercells
- Fireside chats with investors and pharma senior execs including Daphne Zohar, CEO, PureTech Health; Hakan Goker, Executive Director, M Ventures; Houman Ashrafian, Managing Partner, SV Health Investors; Sanjay Kakkar, President and CEO, Tranquis Therapeutics; Sir Mene Pangalos, Executive VP IMED Biotech Unit, AstraZeneca; Baroness Susanne Greenfield, CEO Neuro-Bio
- Business Workshops to address key business and operational challenges in Early Stage funding, Communication, IP Due Diligence and Preclinical Data packages.
You can see the current programme here.
- An event app to post your profile and arrange 1-2-1 meetings with other delegates
- Access to our international partners including Biocom, New Jersey BIO, Research Triangle Park, Medicon Valley Alliance, FlandersBio, BioWin and a more international audience
Engineered Value Proposition
- Delegate rates from £90+VAT including connectivity via the app and access to the conference material and contacts up to four weeks after the event
- Sponsorship options starting at £1,000+VAT to benefit from enhanced digital profiling and reach to a wider audience
Full details of the conference and the links to register or sponsor can be found at onhelix.com