The scientific photography service supports plant and microbial science at the Norwich Research Park; however, other studio-based photography is undertaken and enquiries are welcome.
We have a large studio where we provide images used by scientists in their research and in scientific papers and lectures.
Lighting and techniques used include:
- uv fluorescent photography
- macro work of microbes, plants and insects, which might be using flash fibre- optics
- dark-field illumination of subjects such as petri dishes, plants. - time-lapse photography
- copy work e.g. plates from John Innes Foundation collection of Rare Botanical Books
- general studio photography of larger items e.g. plants or equipment.