Location: Virtual via Microsoft Teams
Cambridge University Press has published a new open access journal called Quantitative Plant Biology with Park partner the John Innes Centre. It provides a forum for scientists who approach plant research in an interdisciplinary way.
Friday 5 June, 2-3pm BST
- Dale Sanders, Director, John Innes Centre: Dale will give a welcome and introduction
- Olivier Hamant, Editor-in-Chief for Quantitative Plant Biology: Olivier will tell us about the mission of Quantitative Plant Biology, explaining how ‘it is not just a new journal. It is the forum for a transdisciplinary community that takes plant science for what it is: a systemic, multiscale and open-ended research field with deep societal grounds’
- Kirsten ten Tusscher, Associate Editor for Quantitative Plant Biology: Kirsten will tell us about her research and why Quantitative Plant Biology will benefit researchers in her area
- Alison Paskins, Publishing Editor for Quantitative Plant Biology: Alison will give us an insight into the publishing process
How to join
- Microsoft Teams link to join the ‘Making it count: A forum for “plant interdisciplinarians”’ webinar
To submit any questions in advance, we will be able to answer these at the end of the talk, email your questions to: email@example.com.